June 28, 2013

LIFE LATELY



 

Back in vienna for my sisters ball  / birthday cake / parc templo de debod / biking / taking crazy pics / museum / museum, again ;) / crazy food: sheepbrain / another parc / at home in austria / my kitties / botanical garden / biking tour / kicking my ass / again templo de debod / museum / retiro parc / my parents :) / botanical garden / another parc / museum / back in austria for my fathers birthday party / sightseeing / casa de campo / smoking water pipe / sight / best sisters :)



Haven't posted anything on the blog since ages....its about time to change that. So here you are :). My time here in Spain is now slowly coming to an end. But before coming home I'm moving to a 'new' flat because the contract for my old one expires end of june. Remember when I posted pics of the flat I stayed when moving to Madrid...couchsurfing at mafaldas :)!! Mafalda moved meanwhile to a new flat (new flat, same building) and is so kind to let me and my flatmate live there for 2 more weeks. And the best thing about it, she has a 25m2 (!) roof terrace. Lucky me ( and thanks to mafie btw :)). However, I'm hopefully going on a 5-day roadtrip mid of july visiting the north of spain (surfing yeeeah!) before I have to say 'bye bye madrid' for good :'(. 






No comments:

Post a Comment